Sunday 27 February 2011

FPBA Convention Las Vegas - 2011 images from Day 1

For the convention's opening jam I was booked to paint a model to vanish into an elaborate background I had created. Sadly my model did not show up due to a bit of confusion so I was left with a backdrop and no model. Thankfully as the evening wore on one of the organisers of the event Lea Selley volunteered to step in and model herself. I am in awe of her bravery not only to step in at the last minute like that, but to set aside her inhibitions in front of her peers. Thanks for being such a great sport Lea! It was Lea's first time as a bodypainting model and she did an amazing job. As I had much less time to paint Lea I chose an easy seated pose for her which had less detail to blend her into. Some day I will redo a bodypaint with this backdrop and use the full extent of the detail - until then - thankyou Lea for being such a fabulous model. I hope you enjoyed the experience!!


To view more images of my work visit my website at www.emmacammack.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment