Friday 12 September 2008

Bodypainting for Beckwith Birthday Party in Cannes

I just got back from Cannes. It was lovely to escape the rain and wet of England for the sunny warmth of the south of France, even if it was for just one day. I was bodypainting for a birthday party for the Beckwiths. The venue was the splendidly glamourous Palais Bulle, designed for Pierre Cardin, one of the most individual houses I have ever seen - google it and you'll see what I mean, its like something out of Barbarella! Great party with The Feeling, The cheeky Girls and Gena West playing. All in all an excellent way to spend an evening.

I painted two lovely ladies in cocktail cresses with the twin birthday boy's names on them. Two girls in just an hour - it was a good job I had the my lovely freind and assistant Audrey on hand to assist!

Hope you like the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment