Wednesday 24 September 2008

Ford Fiesta Commercial I worked on is now released.


A month or two ago I worked on make-up and body art for a commercial for the new Ford Fiesta. Lots of fashion and design concepts to look cool and appeal to fashionista types from what I gather. The concept is "This is Now" - The zeitgeist... The different concepts were really eclectic and very interesting to watch being developed.

I've posted the commercial onto my blog - but its amazing all the very hard work we put in - and when I watched the commercial I didn't even realise it was the one I had worked on!! The concept stuff is shown inside animated television screens. Its very clever- but it took me about 3 views to spot my work as there are so mmany different films running inside the TV screens. Two of the films I worked on do feature strongly in the cut though which was great to see! It was an enjoyable job. And the commerical looks fab even if you can hardly spot what is what on a small screen- what I need to do now is see it on a cinema screen them I should be able to really spot the detail!

I have posted a pic from it here.




Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment