Tuesday 1 March 2011

FPBA Convention Las Vegas - 2011 images from Day 3 - Quick Painted Clothes

Photo: Jason Harre - www.jasonharre.com - 2011




































Today's class I was teaching for the FPBA Convention at Harrah's, Las Vegas, was Quick Body Painted Clothes. I demonstrated a speedy cocktail dress look and broke out some practice bodies for the students to paint in teams alongside me. I demonstrated, blocking out the design, base application, creating folds and creases in fabric, highlighting and shading, creating a drop shadow, painting fine detail and sealing the look.

As I worked on my model the students got to work on thier own versions of the a cocktail dress look. It is always wonderful to see how amazing students work can be in a hands on class. I had a fantastic model - Alana who I hope to paint with again as she has a fantastic attitude.

Here are a few images from the class including a great shot of Alana by my husband Jason Harre who was the event's unofficial photographer.

To view more images of my work visit my website at www.emmacammack.com




No comments:

Post a Comment